North American PAS-X User Group Meeting 2018
The world's largest pharma MES user community will meet at the invitation of Werum IT Solutions in Philadelphia, PA, USA, from May 17th and 18th, 2018.
Werum’s PAS-X User Group Meeting is the most important annual gathering for users of the PAS-X MES – bringing together a global network of around 200 pharma manufacturing professionals to foster new business opportunities and innovation.
Are you interested in a specific topic? You are welcome to submit proposals!
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Top reasons to attend
PHARMA SPECIFIC CLASSES
Benefit from participating at the PAS-X UGM
- Connect with the largest MES user community with a focus on pharma and biotech only.
- Enjoy great networking opportunities with other MES users.
- Share best practice MES case studies.
- Meet Werum’s executive management.
- Setting up reference discussions in a private conference room facilitated through Werum.
- Receive latest news and updates about Werum’s strategic roadmap.
- Get latest news about industry trends (e.g. Data Integrity).
- Learn more about PAS-X in live demos.
- Benefit from roundtable discussions.
- Enjoy the social evening event with good food and drinks while networking with other guests.
- Participate in a fun and rewarding event for free (except from the optional PAS-X Classes).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the PAS-X User Group Meeting.